Monday 3 November 2014

Green Monday OOTD






So it's another monday, but green instead of blue! My hair is freshly dyed, I'm wearing a fabulous jumper and my Nikes - could I be happier? I think not. I got back to Chichester yesterday and saw my lovely boyfriend, Alex, who kindly took these photos for me (hopefully he'll be my photographer from now on). The charity shopping in Chi is actually really good, and I hope to go on Friday or Saturday, though I really should be saving my money for Hyper Japan, which I am super excited to be going to for the first time!! I'm not sure what I'm wearing for it yet, but probably my Baby, The Stars Shine Bright jumperskirt, I'll do an ootd.

This look was inspired by J-fashion, in particular Harajuku street style!

Hair bow: Accessorize 
Shirt: Topshop (ages ago)
Jumper: Charity shop
Jeans: Darkside
Shoes: Nike

Thanks for reading, and perhaps I'll do another outfit post tomorrow! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment