Friday 7 November 2014

Tartan By Hand OOTD







So, I made this dress! It's not pefect, but hey, it's wearable! Happy Saturday by the way and I hope you're all having good weekends - I will be off to town and doing an essay on my favourite philosopher, Nietzsche (this was thursday's outfit, but I only just got round to posting it!) If you'd like a tutorial of how I made this dress, let me know, and I shall provide one. I've been feeling a little down recently, but blogging is fun, eh? So I shall be looking through my J-Fashion magazines for inspo (as well as pinterest, of course!).

Cardigan: Charity shop
Dress: handmade
Shoes: Vintage DMs via Depop

Have great weekends guys! Look forward to this weekend's outfits!

Twitter: @wowlouise
Instagram: louiseyviv
Youtube: Louise Vivian
Tumblr: mrsedwardscissorhands
Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/louisev

No comments:

Post a Comment