Sunday 9 November 2014

Style Goals 9/11/14

Welcome to another style goals post! This week I am figuring out whether to dye my hair pink or yellow next, and sliding towards yellow, what's your opinion? (it's staying green for a while, but I need to be a step ahead, right?!)

I'm thinking for minimalist and simple for this week with bright hair - possibly all black (which I've been liking particularly this week) or denim and white. I also cut shorter sections into my hair at the front as a sort of hime cut, and I like it! I really do need some better straighteners though. Also I'm off to Hyper Japan this Saturday, which I'm super excited about, and be sure to look out for a blog post on that.

Which is your favourite of my style goals? What's been your fashion inspiration lately? Let me know :)

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment