Tuesday 4 November 2014

Jaeger Tuesday OOTD

Another quick outfit post! Here's today's outfit, I hope you like it!





This outfit was a total slap-things-together-and-hope-it-looks-good job, and I think it turned out quite well. It's freezing here (in Chichester) so I wore this lovely woolly jumper dress by Jaeger, and some tights with shorts and a t-shirt underneath. I added a denim gilet over it later on, but it's not pictured here. I spent the day in lectures and tomorrow I'm starting my youth work!! YAY!

Dress: Jaeger via charity shop
Tights: charity shop
Shoes: Converse
Cross necklace: Antique jewellery shop in Guernsey

BONUS
Here's a picture of the photographer, my lovely boyfriend, Alex. 

Thanks for reading <3 

Twitter: @wowlouise
Instagram: louiseyviv
Youtube: Louise Vivian
Tumblr: mrsedwardscissorhands
Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/louisev


No comments:

Post a Comment